Friday, April 02, 2004

The Bitch Gave Me Scabies

SMS. 8.32. Miss! That filthy Greg has given you scabies! – Tom

Dad's birthday, he'd have been 73.



Mornin'

Tiny red spots make me think of only one thing, Christian. Scabies!

xTom



Mornin

Nah, it's like a rash... a thousand tiny pin pricks. It's patchy, but in the patches where it is, it's intense. As long as I don't touch it, it is not itchy.

It can't be a reaction to stopping smoking, surely?

The only other thing I can think that has changed is my flu shot. But that was 10 days ago.

So, I don't know.

I'm more concerned about the pot stomach I've developed, which I've discovered since I've discovered the rash.

Boo bloody hoo

christian



Sit ups!

30 a day!!

To match your pushups!

I'm going to Throb with D, might see you in the morning?

Will call you later anyway, after my few hours nap which I'm starting now.

See ya ☺

Tom 


No comments: