Saturday, April 17, 2004

Catching Bouquets

Greetings from Amsterdam, Chriso

This place is pretty amazing hey?

Loving the pot too which is nice...Way too many beautiful boys to look at, but I'm trying anyway... beautiful daisy today, about 20c, so everyone's cheerful for the first day of warm weather... Due to check out a couple of clubs tomorrow night, could be a bit full on though, the boys here are pretty wild... the guy we're staying with is really noice, he said he can line up some pills and whatnot for us, so that will be easier... he's sort of a tall greek version of (American) Geoff, and is quite funnny, I watched him put on his blusher this morning before leaving the house... darling... but he's very sweet just the same... Mark sends his love, going to meet a guy we hooked up with on gaydar tonight so that will be interesting... hmmmm, we'll see... Anywho... take care cri, and I'll talk to you soon, lots of love, M and L xx


I’ve got a week off. I could just spend the entire time stoned (and trawling gaydar) I’ve got enough dope. And you know what I’m like when I’m flush with dope. A frenzy of joint rolling can always be expected in the first two days, at least. Or until it runs out, whichever comes first.

Oh, I should be able to get the small bedroom done, surely?


But no work. He, he!

But two assignments? I’m never going to pass this subject, that’s my feeling right about now. Interest factor zero. There’s no writing in this subject.

Bugger.

At least Symbols has a little writing in it. As small and token, as it is.

I got turned on by the coffee shop boy again today. I think he has died his hair from blond to dark. He got flustered and gave me back what I should have been paying as change. He’s cute. The way he fills his jeans out always twitches in my groin. I could picture his big fat cock, as he got flustered and momentarily lost the plot over the change. Sexy boy.

He looked like he was post bong over. Gotta luv Fitzroy.


Morning Miss.

I tried to catch the bouquet last night, but was muscled out of the way by the very drunk Nigel, who caught it, then didn't want it... So he gave it to little Tara... Hmph...

At least I got some "action" photos of me catching the fucker!

Bed moving Miss?

xT


I've never known a good Nigel!

Oh except for Nigel W, a solicitor at (company name), who had red hair, reddish, and was a lawyer. I did a training course with him, sat next to him. He was charming and witty and cheeky and had a killer smile and by the end of it I was practically sitting on his lap. Rutting.

But apart from him, none come to mind?

Christian


None!

Not a one!

Tom


SMS. 13.28. Miss are you good? Home? Would you like to meet my friend Parlini? at Arcadia – Tom

SMS. 13.30 What time? What friend?

SMS 13.32 Drop in in an hour for five minutes – Tom


I thought I was getting taken out to lunch. Can imagine my chagrin when, after I deigned to have an audience, they’d already eaten and were just using me for a stop. Shall we say, a familiarisation for later in the night.

After they had gone, I kept up a steady stream of joints. First two days of my holiday, please don’t let me be saying that in a weeks time.

Tom returned. All the movies I had hired turned out to be duds. Tom went to see Phil 1.

Tom has Phil 1, or pre-Phil as he’s known and Phil 2, now known as superman Phil. Tom went to see pre-Phil.

I told Manny that I couldn’t drive over because I was too stoned. And that I couldn’t drive him home after, if he came over. He came by train. We had hot sex and then he had to leave again, catch the last train and all that. I felt kind of protective of him, as we parted in the dark in Smith Street, as he slung his little bag over his back and walked away.

I went to Safeway. I got all the things on my list, that were seeming impossible right up till the very moments I started to head toward the supermarket. Bon-voyage, my Manny.

For the rest of the night, I was passed out on the couch.

SMS. 20.46. Hey Puss u home 2morrow? Can I pop in 4 a recky & a cup o’ tea? – Aby


No comments: