Saturday, April 24, 2004

Good morning Manny

Manny called me at 7am and woke me up. He said, "I hope I didn’t wake you up?"

What do you think is going to happen when you call at 7am?

He said he’d wished he woken up with me.

"Get in a taxi and come over then, I’ve got cash for when you get here."

"You’ve got a car, you come over here," Manny said.

I thought, it’s true, I could. "I’ll see you in twenty minutes. Stay in bed."

I’d only had a few hours sleep and Manny was chatty, after I kissed him and licked him and woke him up. I was keen to pull his pants off and talk later, he seemed to want to talk first. Squeezing his nipples, focused him, made him poke out from his boxers. Squeezing his nipples hard shut his mouth completely.

Seventy kilos of lean muscle. I slapped his arse hard and made him blow all over himself, so his cum dripped off the ripples of his six pack.

Then he said he had to get up, do stuff.

"I’m going to sleep, a bit. If I’m not awake by 10am, wake me?"

"Yes babe."

He woke me at 11.15am. I was pleased to have that extra sleep.

I drove straight from there to mum’s, for, what was now, lunch.

No comments: