Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bite My Tongue

SMS. 6.52. Don’t forget a jacket Miss – Tom

I took an umbrella and a jacket, neither of which I needed. While the sky was grey with clouds, it didn’t rain. And it was quite warm, to boot... and no rain.

My good morning man looked much better than he did the other day. I hadn’t seen him to say hello to for some time – we usually meet up in Young Street – and he looked like he wasn’t well, maybe had a stroke, he was a little twisted up, the last time I saw him. To the point that I asked how are you, which I never do normally, strictly just "good morning"... and a head nod But today, he looked fine.
Good morning.
Good morning, he said.


Dear Mr Fletcher,
Press photo of the year goes to....
There seems to be a massive mislabouring of intelligence calibrating your thoughts as to my opinion of the US President G. W. Bush and those, which are actually mine. It seems that you feel that my feelings towards the present incumbent of the US’s highest seat and those of the photographer, website publisher, or yourself may actually correspond. However I do not share feelings of labelling US President Bush a c/unt and your email address has been forwarded to ASIO. I happen to feel that in the name of freedom and for feminist decorum such epithets are uncalled for and that you are most likely lefty scum, them wot will the first up against the wall when the revolution comes.
Yours sincerely,
Maggot Gale (Marjory)
PS stop sending me forwarded mail, they are instantly deleted.
(Josh)


Clearly not instantly deleted, missy moo. Otherwise you wouldn’t have known what the picture depicted.
Write something, you little bitch!
Christian


Tim was swearing at his boss, as he left the house. His boss organised a meeting for 8am, by text, some stage late last night. Fucker! Fucker! Fucker! Fucker!


Morning Mark
How are you this cool Tuesday?
I've just been watching a solitary spot of sun move across the bay, from the only hole in the cloudy sky. Kind of surreal, really.
Did you watch Mark Holden live @ The George? It was kind of cool, really.
Christian


Oh bugger. I was going to watch it but then I got chattin with Jenny on skype and forgot… Bugger bugger .
Had lots of lovely rain last night…tank is almost full again…going to mow a meadow…have a nice day Chriso…how was D's party. I tried to ring him but didn't get any answer…
M(ark)


I taped it.
Mow a meadow... that sounds lovely.
Christian


Tim
How was your meeting?
I'm so ready to go home.
Christian


HA HA HA HA – I was very late – G just sent me an email asking for Guido’s phone number – I said to ask you... I think it’s C D TUESDAY... Nicholas rang before going off and I just laughed at him!!
Tim


I've left my mobile phone home today. Guido's phone number is 04xx 1xx 2xx (I gave it to G the other day, tell him to use a pen and paper) I just want to go home and do you know what with Nicholas.
Christian


I Hope I know what you want to do with Nicholas!!! he he – We're off to Helens for dinner tonight.
Tim


You know, the thing you complain about... from time to time.
Christian


I’m over that – he's not quiet any more – must have just been "the getting to know you stage"... now he gets all mushy... and tries to stick his fingers up my nose.
Tim


amongst other things...
Christian


blush!!!
Tim


I had a cigarette with Tony, just after work. Nick came in and said Tony was down stairs inviting me for a cigarette. He’s been drinking and playing golf in Adelaide. Tony looked so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (Apparently, the temp to replace him has done more work in the last two weeks than Tony did in a year) I just wanted to kiss him.

SMS. 18.27. Left my phone @ home. Oops! Hope you had a good day – Christian
SMS. 18.27. I did thank you very much Miss – Tom
SMS. 18.33. Hey u? When we going 2 do dinner? H r u? Miss me? – Kym
SMS. 18.59. I was writing texts 2 u in my head on my way home (I left my phone @ home today) but then I had a wee joint when I got home and forgot. How’s Thursday? – Christian
SMS. 19.00. I’m splendid – Christian


(Shane)
Did I say thanks? Thanks doll. I could have probably farted around and done it myself, but I just knew you'd be so much better at it.
Christian


Chineseproverb
Thanks for replying to all the people!
Jill


Yes, I know. That was naughty. I’m just a scamp. Don’t think I enjoyed it.
Christian


I’ve got answers from people I don’t even know. Big smile.
Christian


And I’m not laughing. Honest injin.
Christian


I got a husky-voiced Greek boy wanting my company. I told him I had to write my script. I read him stuff off the internet, about creatine, a supplement he is taking for gym. He said to call him by 9pm if I changed my mind.
Earlier, when I was chatting to Manny, I heard what sounded like a gunshot. When I’m stoned, if I get a bit spooked, it can lead to me feeling a nervy, anxious. So, as I emptied the dishwasher, rubbing myself against the door, I thought of Manny, deciding that I’d get ready and call him by 9pm saying that I was on my way over to kiss him, slide my hands down his pants and make him pant. I decided to put some music on to break the quiet. As I leant down to the CD player, don’t know why, I bit my tongue. I raced upstairs to see if it was bleeding, it was. So, I didn’t go.

I went to bed earlish, just as Tim and Nicholas were getting home from dinner with Helen.
I thought about Manny as I drifted to sleep.

Diet – muesli, apples, vegetable salads, baked Beans.

No comments: