Friday, November 18, 2005

Hear Your Name

SMS. 6.21. Morning Miss my catheter is out YAY – Tom
SMS. 7.38. Yay! 2 days, huh? Yippee! Do u want to go dancing Sunday night? I’ll get u a pill! – Christian
SMS. 7.38. Yeah, get me 2 – Tom

He had dark hair, pale skin, blue eyes – actually, I have no idea if his eyes were blue. Suit, satchel, nice. I was doing my usual Bourke Street "boy whispering,"
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I know, I know, the things you do on a bored walk to work. The subject, concerned, turned around and gave me an inquisitive look. Gorgeous face. He heard me.
Well, there's a thing. First contact! (I mustn’t do that again, mental note to self)


Tom,
He, he, he. I misread Flitting as Flirting... silly me. I'm bored too. Gosh, how many more years do I have to lick the salt from the salt mines walls?
Christian


Mark and Luke,
Arvo… 1.11.
Christian


Hey Chriso, how are you?
Mark


I'm good. A little tired. Got the yawns. How long to go? Oh... that much? Roll on 5pm. Yay for Friday. Boo to tattslotto, otherwise I wouldn't have to be here. Licking the salt from the saltmines walls is sooooooooooo tedious. I could be writing lovely things instead.
How are you?
Christian


SMS. 14.33. I’m going home tomorrow guys. Thanks for all your visits and support. If you get this it means I love you xxxx – Tom


It was a very ruff week..... hope your well.
Cheers,
Shane


Diet – muesli, vegetable salad, caramel tart – they were out of neenish – two fruit snack bars.

No comments: