Sunday, November 06, 2005

So Many Men

I’m cropping the last of mum’s old photos... and they are great Leah is cleaning and rolling joints. It is a glorious day, thirty degrees, bright blue sky.

The day’s getting on. The only problem with daylight savings, I’m continually thinking the day is younger than it is. I’m feeling lazy, happy to be tinkering on the computer.

I told Tom I’d try to drop in on him, before Idol.


SMS. 17.25. Hi, call Manny on 36xx 31xx – Tim


I called Manny. He spoke dirty in my ear. When I went back to the photos I couldn’t concentrate, Manny’ sexy voice rang in my ears. The pit of my stomach told me I wanted him, couldn't stop thinking about pulling his pants down.

I was packed in minutes, when I’d finally decided to go.


SMS. 18.30. What’s Guido’s number? – G

SMS. 18.35. 0xxx 1xx 2xx – Christian


I got to Manny’s at 7pm. I raced him off to the bedroom and kissed him and licked him, until I made him make those adorable noises. I organised for him to tape Idol.

It was quick, just a pit stop. Manny said, "Leave the money on the fridge," as I walked out the door, it was so quick.


SMS. 20.17. Be there soon – Christian


I was at Tom’s by 8.30.

Tom was already asleep, I was too late. I felt like I’d let him down, as I gazed at his one hundred year old face in sleep.

He woke momentarily and I asked if he wanted to keep sleeping. He said yes. So I headed home.

Tim cooked me dinner.

I went to bed and watched TV.

 

No comments: