Friday, March 24, 2006

Lovers





Manny's been calling, trying to fit me into the gaps in between Alex. I don't think he gets it that I'm happy for him to see Alex, I'm happy to hand him over to Alex. I'm quite comfortable with the fact that Manny and I will always be friends who have sex. Friends with benefits, as they say and nothing more.

He asked me again, to confirm, if you like, that I wasn't into commitment. I had to answer that I'd been with two people who I believed I would be with for the rest of my life, so I really don't know what commitment means, not sure what it entails. I'm happy with our relationship this way, it seems to me to be the most honest. No promises, just being together when we are.

Of course, Manny wants a full time lover. Them Greeks, their mother's have a lot to answer for.


SMS. 8.43. Wanna wag school 2day?? I am dealing with 2 bitch who is trying 2 tell me how 2 run the cafĂ©. Ducking Lesbian – Rachel 

SMS. 8.50. @ school already. There is a woman on the tram with massive tits! I love fucking Lebanese – Christian 

SMS. 8.52. what Lebanese? – Rachel 

SMS. 9.09. I thought you were being pushed around by Lebanese – Christian 

SMS. 9.11. lesbian – Rachel

SMS. 9.16. I much prefer my interpretation. Just in shorts. Those hairy legs. Yum – Christian 

SMS. 9.16. I want 2 run away, hang on, I am… yeah me! When r we doing dinner? – Rachel 

SMS. 9.38. Next week? Got a wedding tomorrow – Christian 

You gotta love Fridays, scamper out the door at 5pm, freedom and happiness can almost be taste, it’s almost in the air, like lilac in bloom, it’s almost on my lips, like having sucked an all day sucker.

SMS. 17.20. What day r u free nxt week. Mon or tues good 4 me. Tuesday the best actually – Rachel 

SMS. 17.24. Tues – Christian 


No comments: