Friday, March 24, 2006

Lovers

Manny's been calling, trying to fit me into the gaps in between Alex. I don't think he gets it that I'm happy for him to see Alex, I'm happy to hand him over to Alex. I'm quite comfortable with the fact that Manny and I will always be friends who have sex. Friends with benefits, as they say and nothing more.

He asked me again, to confirm, if you like, that I wasn't into commitment. I had to answer that I'd been with two people who I believed I would be with for the rest of my life, so I really don't know what commitment means, not sure what it entails. I'm happy with our relationship this way, it seems to me to be the most honest. No promises, just being together when we are.

Of course, Manny wants a full time lover. Them Greeks, their mother's have a lot to answer for.


No comments: