Sunday, July 30, 2006

Smooth Afternoon

I laugh about Alice Cooper who took up cocaine to beat his alcohol addiction, as I sit here half-tanked on red wine in the process of giving up my tobacco addiction. Alice eventually had to go into rehab for coke, I hope I won't have to go to AA for my impending alcoholism.

Maybe, I should take up crystal meth to beat smoking, at least then I'd get lots done - before I fell down through exhaustion.

Although, this wine stuff isn't so bad, I've managed to vacuum the entire downs stairs, as I sip on my... um... Lagrein... it's not even bloody Australian. I'll have to pull the flag down from the flag-pole. Call the thought police, I'm being unpatriotic. Although, don't get me started on that American virus of patriotism.

Of course, I'm now too drunk to tackle the stairs with a vacuum in one hand. Hick! But I haven't smoked anything... other than a couple of joints with Luke last night, as we downloaded music. But no cigarettes.

Perhaps, I should do some washing.

Patti La Belle sings, Ain't no way. 


1 comment:

RIC said...

Indeed smooth...
To save your lungs you give up and sacrifice your liver. Fine thinking and perfect option (the one I couldn't ever do, or I'd be dead in days).
What on earth has the police to do with your having or not a flag hanging outside?! (Maybe I got it all wrong.)