Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dogs & Cats

My ex and I had break fast together. She lamented that Sydney didn't have the cafes Fitzroy has. Then I walked her to the train and she headed out to see her mum.

Fred has come to stay, my sister dropped him off. Mum's going away for a week, to visit my brother in QLD. Blue lead. Lambs wool bed. Two types of food. A brush and a comb. Missy is dark! She's stomped off outside, plotting Fred's death, no doubt. I've been playing with him and the camera, he's such a doofus. Shit he's funny. He is such a character. Ugly. But a character. He makes me laugh.

Apparently, Nicholas' bloke has been out all night doing drugs at some party and can't supply the pot.

Poor show, we all agreed. Nobody could get any, so we settled for wine and got pissed. It's a very poor substitute. Funny how it is so socially acceptable. You can't drive on it, you can't talk on it, you can't treat people well on it, you can't stay civil on it, you can't even screw on it.

Fred didn't quite get the hang of the photo shoot. 


No comments: