Sunday, July 08, 2007

Drifting Apart

I stayed home all weekend and did nothing. Pot is bad that way. Is it a demotivater, or what? Who'd have thought?

I took the dog back to mum, she was back this morning, my sister picked her up from the airport. I'd had four joints by the time I got to her place, my sister and two nieces were still there, nobody could tell. Or at least, I don't think they could tell. Nah, not a clue.

Tom hates me, I can feel it. I haven't spoken to him. It sent me an email saying he'd like to hang out on Saturday and I spent the day in bed. There was a call from him on my mobile. I didn't call him back.

I was going to call him to say I'd drop over for a visit, as I left my mums, half way to his place, but I decided to go home and smoke pot, instead. Well, why doesn't he live in a proper suburb? Why does he have to live across town? Last house at the edge of the suburbs, as he likes to say. I like to say.


No comments: