Monday, July 23, 2007

You Know, Maybe My Thinking Has Changed

It's monogamy this time, though. I'm for it. Have someone special, someone to connect with. Connected sex is always the best.

I like having someone regular, someone I connect to. I liked it with Manny, he was the only person I slept with in four years.

That isn't exactly true, but pretty much. Manny always wanted me to have threesomes, like I did with Mark. But, you know, after Mark and Lauri I was pretty over it. Manny had sex with other guys and I didn't mind. It never cut into the time we had together. It was an occasional thing. And he always offered to pick up cute Italian guys with me... but I turned him down.

But, you know, maybe my thinking has changed... treat me as I'm special, if that's what you say I am to you... and I'll do the same. I've told you how I want to play this time. You agreed.


No comments: