Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ugly Australia

I was the victim of flying rage, however. The ugly, drunk face of Australia came to stand next to me on the aeroplane, 3/4's into the flight. I was seated just by the toilets and this drunken Australia scrubber was sitting on the toilet, pants down with the door open, in all her glory. My first impression of her. She then came over, in her putrid drunkenness, and asked me for a light for the cigarette she had in her hand. When I told her she couldn't smoke (paraphrasing here) on the plane, she punched me in the throat and then, when I asked her to keep away from me, she scratched me down the left side of the face with her finger nails. I bled from 4 scratch marks, 2 on my cheek and 2 on my forehead. She had to be restrained by the cabin crew and lead away.

For her trouble, I reported her the the authorities and she was met by the men in suits and was taken away. Of course, I had to give a statement, speak to officials, hang around. I hope she was sent home. Oh fuck it, Vietnam is a communist country, after all, I hope she was taken out and shot.

Drunks! Sheesh! I don't really care what happened to her, really. I just wanted her to be shown that there were consequences to her actions. In my opinion, drunks often get away with such bad behaviour.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, same happened with me in australia. a group of drunk guys came following me and asked for my wallet. a women near me told them to go away and they approached them . . . they were all bloody bastards as all drunks are.
the women escaped inside the shopping mall and the men went out smoothly !!! as expected