Monday, July 02, 2007

Much nicer than me

 David is so funny. He's a really nice guy, much nicer than me, with such great integrity.

Shane and I made a pact that we wouldn't smoke Monday to Friday. Shane and Matt had gone to get dinner. David and I were chatting, then in the advert I said that I had to go upstairs and roll a joint while Shane was away.

"What?" said David.

"I'll have a joint while he's away and he'll never know." I said. (Good thing about having an open fire, hides the smell.)

"No, no, no," said David, as I exited the room, genuinely horrified at my behaviour. "I thought you had a pact?"

"We do," I said with a smile. "But what he doesn't know..."

"That's not how it works..." David's voice trailed off, as I scampered up stairs.


"No joints," I said to Shane, straight faced, when he asked me at the end of the night.


1 comment:

Bold oy! said...

You are bad!
But I have to admit that I am the same. All goes as long as one is not caught. ;-)