Monday, December 15, 2008

Back on Line

I lose my PC for two days and have to use my laptop and then I lose my Internet connection, I've been without it for two days.

Can't connect. Try again. I'm a dummy, if it doesn't work.

I must admit that I didn't stress too much. I took it as a sign that I should do something else, that I should have a break from all things electronically stored. So, I've been reading books, with cardboard covers and pages made out of paper.

You can read a book any where. In the back yard. At a coffee shop on the street. Down the park, as the sun shines. Tucked up in bed, in the afternoon. On the couch with a blanket, as the rain falls. Waiting for the sun to set.

Lovely. It's kind of nice not being joined to my computer at the hip.

I've walked down Smith Street twice, for a coffee and a window shop.


No comments: