Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rainy Days

I don't think it has stopped raining for the last twenty four hours. It's good to hear, I love the rain. pitter pat... and all that.

wet my heart...

I went out walking in it with my tongue out, around to the milk bar. Spit splat on my face, that feels so wonderful. I didn't half get some looks, though.

wet my brain...

You know once, in Fitzroy, you used to be able to walk around to the shops with a rubber chicken on your head and nobody would react. Different now all the clueless yuppies have moved in. You know, the types who'd complain about the bums. You know, like the dicks who moved to St Kilda and wanted to get rid of the hookers.

wet my dick as it dangles free...

Fall rain drops fall, wet the soil, wet out dry souls.

Sail boats in the swirling gutters and gather sticks for the blocked drains.


No comments: