Friday, December 05, 2008

Thursday Night At The Tubs

I went to 80 last night. I was, kind of, into the idea of saving myself for Mitchell, but, a boy has needs and Mitchell isn't, exactly, coming forth with the answer, shall we say.

Besides, I want a boy who'll roll over and put his arse in the air. Why am I always hooking up with tops?

I think I'm into the idea of giving a monogamous relationship a go. I've never had one in the past, but, I reckon, I'm up for it now.

First boy off the rank was John. Beautiful smile. Gorgeous face. Nice, too. Friendly. Pretty much as soon as I got there, he smiled at me, I smiled at him. I think we have a winner.

Face in the pillow and an amyl bottle up his nose, which I normally like. Big soft lips that liked to kiss and his ankles around his ears, what's not to like? But, how do I put this, clearly I wasn't the first one to go there on the night. It's like holding a plank of wood by the tip and waving it around in the air. Nothing, really. He was loving it, but me, couldn't feel a thing.

So, I took the condom off and was heading out the door to find a new playmate. John continued to lay on the bed, with his fingers inside himself requesting, asking, wanting me to do it to him without a condom. "Please, please, that's what I want."

Over the next few hours I noticed that John was the bike for the night, with a continual parade of men into cubicles. I wished, at that point, that I hadn't been one of them. I guessed he got what he wanted.

Note to self - don't go off with the first pretty face you see in future.

David fucks the guy he is seeing without a condom, despite the guy being negative and David being positive.

"He knows, it's his decision," says David. "What's the big deal?"

"The big deal will be when he discovers he is positive," I say. "I would bet that he won't be so happy about it then."

Then there was walking, walking, walking. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Gazing down the dark corridors, to see them bend around empty corners. Listening to the music. Smelling the smell of sex and amyl and bodily fluids drifting on the air. Watching the bodies appear out of the dark only to disappear into the shadows. Wondering why you can't smoke? Listening to the guys getting what they want. "Yes, yes, yes!" Vocal bottoms, you gotta love 'em. Standing. Leaning. Thinking that I really should go home.

Then along came James. Gorgeous, really. Nice to kiss. Beautiful dick, uncut. Thick. Really pretty. He wanted to connect afterwards, but, by that time, I was in I-just-want-to-get-out-of-here-mode. Shame. He had a gorgeous smile and was really nice. I wished I'd given him my number now. It wasn't until I was half way up Peel Street that I thought, Hey James, do you want to catch up another time?


No comments: