Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why Is It So Humid So Early In The Day?

It was too hot to walk today. Sticky, wet. I'm so sick of feeling that feeling as I walk off up Gertrude Street; sweat glistening across my chest, I can feel it shine. I can feel it drip.

So I caught the tram. Oh the tram boys, how I've missed you so. Suits. Crisp white shirts. Ties.

Brushed hair. Smiles. White teeth. Freshly showered, you can almost smell the talc. Pants that are tight on the thigh and which fit across their sexy arses. Mm, mm!

Sitting down opposite, the hot wogboy in a pinstripes. The lines on his trousers converged right on his plump nuts. I could barely stop myself from looking.

The cute Aussie standing next to me seated, blue pants tight across his bulge. I would have only have to have moved my head centimetres. Slurp.

The gorgeous Asian boy with the sexy arse. I'd tongue that until he moaned, no need to be asked twice. He caught me looking. He tried not to smile, but he did. Which made me smile, even when I tried not to.


No comments: