Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go on, You Know You Want To




I'm constantly surprised by the people who won't piss in the shower.
How squeamish can they be?
I mean, when the water is on, I'm not advocating pissing once the taps are off, I'm not suggesting turning it into a urinal, so that it smells like day old squirt every time you go in there.
Isn't that what the shower is for, after all?
Surely now, it is almost an environmental issue... do you know how many litres of water a toilet uses in one flush.

"Do you think it is like picking your nose and eating it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everybody does it, but nobody wants to admit to it."

"Oh?"

"Like enjoying your own farts?"

"Well, everybody..."

"Stealing from your demented aunt's purse."

"Um..."

"Getting the family dog to lick your cock when you were twelve."

"You did that?"

"What?"

"The dog licking thing..."

"No... I had a friend."


2 comments:

Evol Kween said...

I firmly support urinating in the shower! And swimming pools, beaches.....

FletcherBeaver said...

As long as there is a bigger supply of water...