Saturday, June 26, 2010

No Training Required?


You know what this idiot state govt has gone and done now? They've given Vic Roads men the same authority to fine motorists as the police. Clearly, no police training is actually required, one would assume?

Or is this a militia? The first sign of privatisation?

Surely the state can't be that hard up? I thought the economy was strong? Don't we have enough coppers? Is this a part of the continual droning on about law and order?

If we need more police, why don't we employ more police?

2 comments:

The Mutant said...

Ever so frightening isn't it! I've already seen them in action feverishly along Victoria Street. I must admit I like the cop-carish look of their green-chequred XR6 with its purple, strobing light bar across the top, however I can't help but think their police work should probably be done by police - or at the very least they should know what their doing instead of acting off a power-trip.

I guess we'll see how it all goes.

FletcherBeaver said...

Yes, I've already seen them in action on the Tullamarine Freeway, lurking.