Monday, March 07, 2011

I Miss Him

I miss Sam, he'll be home in a week. He continues to send me fascinating photos of Malaysia. Today it was only two shots of a flash new Jaguar XJ zooming past him on the road from Penang to Kuala Lumpur. They aren't available in Australia yet, I don't know how he knew to photograph it. But, I turn all my boyfriends into car nuts, it's a sign that they are the right guy for me.

Well, I thought it was pretty cool.

I was surprised how deserted the road is. When I think of Asian countries, I think of jam packed roads and cars every where.

He says how he can't wait to see me, we talk continually on instant messaging, all day. Gotta luv modern technology for that. He says how he is getting... um... er... well, frustrated, if you know what I mean. I'm sure you can guess how he's feeling, you know, hanging out. It's good to hear.
Big smile.

No comments: