Monday, June 08, 2015


I really don't get people at all. I went for my morning walk this morning and I passed this girl, from the other direction, waiting at the lights. She stood at the green light, but with the red man, as I crossed. You can see how many cars were around, none, not one and yet she stood there through the green light with the red man, the red light and she didn't cross until the next green light with the green man. 

Why?
Are we all really that scared? Controlled by the govt spin? Lost our laid back Aussie spirit altogether? Have we become a bunch of sad twats who stand at the lights at the little red men? All of the above?

Not that it matters, she can stand there for as long as she likes, of course, and really it has nothing to do with me, but it just seems odd.

No comments: