Friday, June 28, 2019

I Blame Conservative Politics

We were walking Buddy and Bruno out for their nightly walk. Bruno was on his lead, as he is still a pup and unpredictable, and Buddy was off his lead, because he walks better off his lead.

We came to a corner and coming down the road perpendicular to the road we were on was a man with his large, black Cavoodle. I’d grab Bud if I thought the other dog maybe unfriendly, but Cavoodles are usually good natured. Buddy ran over to say hello, as he does and the Cavoodle growled and then jumped on top Buddy very agresively.

"Buddy, come here Bud," I called. And Buddy came to me, not caring at all.

"Buddy?" the other owner said. "Not much of a Buddy."

"Huh?" I said.

We were turning to keep walking.

"Buddy's don't attack..."

I had already turned to walk away and I kept walking. What are you talking about? Buddy didn't attack your dog, your dog attacked Buddy, in front of all of us.

That's what Trump does. That is what conservative politicians do. Deny, deny, deny, even with eye witness’. This is the true trickle down effect.

No comments: