Thursday, January 20, 2022

I May Have Given Jackson Wag The Wrong Impression

We walked the dogs to the dog park early as it was going to be 30 degrees today.

As we walked home again, we were stopped by two young kids, a boy and a girl, with their father, who wanted to pat Buddy and Bruno, who dutifully complied.

As the kids patted the dogs, my neighbour Jackson Wag walked up and watched the goings on intently.

It took long than I really wanted it too, I was hungry and wanted breakfast and coffee, so I gravitated over to Jackson.

"It's true what they say about dogs," said Jackson Wag. "They pull the boys and girls."

I turned to Jackson and said. "When I was younger I had a Rottweiler and I certainly used to pull the boys with him."

Jackson looked at me with a strange look on his face, but at the same time Sam had taken control of the bulldogs and we were on our way.

At home standing in the kitchen, I suddenly thought. When I was in my twenties I had a Rottweiler and I used to pull adult boys with him. Boys my age. I felt my hand slide over my mouth.

Oh? No? Surely not. He did give me a weird look.

I used to take Rocky to lots of gay street festivals and picnics and he was a huge, beautiful bundle of muscles and I think gay boys were, subconsciously, attracted to his masculinity. He was a pretty butch dog.

I only ever pulled guys as in got their attention and had a chat, was the centre of attention with Rocky. I never pulled guys, you know, back to my place. Oh, maybe once. 😁 But that isn't what I meant.


No comments: