Saturday, February 26, 2022

Nicole Kidman

I don't know why, but I always want to hate Nicole Kidman. Not personally, you understand, but as an actor. I'm not sure how I got this in my head, but that is how I think of her as an actor.

I have just finished watching Big Little Lies, and with other things that I watch with Nicole Kidman in them, it has proved, yet again, that I like her as an actress.

That's weird, isn't it?

I just watched The Undoing – oh yes, we’re still in lockdown mode, as I mentioned previously, only watching streaming services in the comfort of our own home – and I liked her in that.

I like her in most things.

Funny thing in The Undoing, I thought she had a weird mouth and in Big Little Lies I thought she had slightly weird teeth, not enough to distract, but duly noted none the less.


No comments: