Monday, May 30, 2022

Lovely Cameron

7am. Cameron arrived at the door, our plumber for the day. He was tall, dark and handsome and he sure did smell good. And seemingly a nice guy, which was true, but you have to add that now a days now don’t you. You can’t just say he was good enough to lick, now can you?

He installed a new hot water services and a new tap in the kitchen. Oh yes, our kitchen tap has been terrible for years. If only I could get a plumber to change it, I’ve said for years.

Every time I looked around Cameron seemed to be bending over, showing me his grey Calvin Klein jocks and his sexy arse crack outline under the soft grey material. 

Soldier on with Codral, soldier on. (You know, having something to suck always makes you feel better)

If he only knew what I was thinking? No, he didn’t know what I was thinking? I wonder what straight boys would think if they knew what we were thinking. (I guess, that’s got to hurt, would be a fair summation of what they would think if they knew what we were thinking)

LouLou agreed that he smelt good. She lay on the couch all day in her dressing gown. I lit a fire for her when it started to rain.

LouLou caught an uber home in the afternoon, as we hugged, she said, “You saved me again.”


No comments: