Saturday, May 28, 2022

Hot Water Service Leaking

Our hot water service started to leak all over the floor, a very bad sign for a hot water service. Grrrrr! On Saturday morning too. What sort of timing do you call that?

Some people would say it was good that my current hot water service had lasted 22 years. "Oh, that's really good."

Bullshit, I say. They should last forever.

Anyway, it meant I had to get off my fat arse and do something about it.

Sam has been dealing with a plumber for some maintenance he needed to get done at his place. So, I butted in on his messages.

He was replying late, getting it organised. I don't know, I'm guessing that some people might think a tradie messaging about work at 11pm Saturday means he is desperate and perhaps hopeless. I took it as a sign of being efficient and customer focussed.

We'll see, I thought, as I fell asleep.


No comments: