Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Oh HR, Go On Bang Your Head Repeatedly And I Will Sit Back And Watch... And Dream... And Fix

I have an HR chick in Perth who asks me the same questions over and over again, she really does display the definition of stupidity.

She asks me questions that are within her job description, not mine. I have tried to subtly tell her that that is her role and not mine, but she just doesn't seem to get it.

I got more over night. Questions that she needs to answer that she never seems to understand she needs to answer them.

I'm not sure how many times I have told her that her questions do not relate to my role, she continues to ask them.

I think she is just stupid and desperate, she doesn't know what she is doing so she desperately asks me for the answers she doesn't know.

It is quite annoying.

Also annoying, as she told one of the very senior HR managers that I was rude to her, and he remarked on it and asked me why?

Seriously. I have done nothing but try to help that incompetent ever since she arrived on the Good Ship LawyerPop and this is what she turns around and dose? I was cross about that, I can assure you.

I told the very senior idiot HR manager that I had done nothing but help her, and I didn't know why she would say that. I suggested to him that in future she should ask other HR staff any questions she may have that way I won't be, inadvertently, rude to the idiot HR professional.


I woke up at 2.30am last night for a wee

The dream was some sort of photo shoot. There was a Girl Guide Madonna, that's the mother of the mythical, not the pop star. There was a shiny white porcelain man, who was naked, but had no genitals, he was like Barbie, all smooth down there. And there was somebody who was expected to explode any moment, off camera somewhere. We were all very relaxed about an impending exploding person, the photo shoot proceeded as normal under that threat.

I got back into bed.


Today it rained, and the kitchen roof didn't leak, good on me and Sam, it looks like we fixed it. I acknowledged it by imagining Josh over my lap with his shorts around his knees, and his jocks around his hairy thighs, red cotton stretched between his thick legs, as I slapped his hairy, beefy arse.

"Next time you will fix the roof properly."

"I will! I will!" he replies between exclamations after each slap.

"Won't you!"

"Yes, yes, I will!" Slap. "Ah!"


No comments: