Saturday, May 06, 2023

Tradies Today

The difference between tradies today and tradies of yesterday, those of yesterday used to want to help you, or certainly gave the impression they wanted to help you, now they are just looking for a job, all pretence has been dropped.

That is the way of the world now a days, I guess, now that money has become god, you know, in a sense, in no small degree thanks to conservative politics, the gods of profit over integrity. Was it always that way? I don't know? Some people surely had pride in their service, surely they did? Now it's just a number, you are a money receptacle from which money is to be extracted?

Did tradies always want to help in the past? Oh, probably not. Have things really changed? I think just slightly, around the edges, in the margins, so to speak. Probably, a small percentage more of tradies used to want to help you in the past, and that percentage has just tilted the other way today, if the truth be known.

I'm guessing that is probably the truth.

I suppose what I am saying is that more and more of us bow down to the god of money, more than the god of integrity.



So, what are tradies good for? You know, you have to ask? Well, they are good for a perve in those shorts they wear now, those tan work shorts with the black trim that just seems to emphasise their arses and their crotches.

And so many of those shorts seem to be getting tighter and tighter? Do, you think they do it for the chicks? You know, to get the jobs? Maybe? Some of those shorts are so tight you can practically see what they are having for lunch. I whistle Soldier on with Codral, as I have a good look as I walk by.

Then there was gorgeous Josh up the ladder in his blue work shorts that had wide legs and I was at the bottom of the ladder looking up and getting the best view of him in his red jocks, it was as if he didn’t have those shorts on at all, with his nice firm round arse and the bulge filled out so well in the front. The boy had a great bulge on him.

And I think we are breeding them with gorgeous eyes too. Those gorgeous eyes looking back at you, especially those blue ones that have a darker blue ring around the blue iris. I don’t remember those eyes when I was younger.

So many of them in their 20s. The handsome faces, the tight torsos, the great legs. Well built 20 something olds. And you know what twenty something boys like doing, often multiple times a day? Then I am picturing them doing that as they wake up in bed that morning. Those beautiful eyes squinting, sweat on their brows, breathing heavily… I’m so often walking away from a handsome tradie at their utes in the street, and they are making a mess of themselves before I get to the next corner. Is that just me, or do other guys have such thoughts?


No comments: