Wednesday, October 07, 2026

Hump Day, End Of The Week

It was just a work day. It was easy. Really, no stress. I was looking for things to do in amongst the hours I spent working, finishing everything off for the month.




I collect nude photos of guys. Oh, yes, I know, how old am I? I do collect them, occasionally, something sparks my interest, an image of some sort, and it just gets me going down that track, not really sure what exactly inspires me, particularly? But occasionally I go down that path



David sends me a photo of his feet on a set of scales that say 80 kilos. He has steadily lost weight all year

Christian Fletcher

Ugly feet

David Gioncallis:

Yes yes … she cant celebrate the win 

    She has to criticise something 

    #classic 

    #predictable

Christian Fletcher

All I can see are those gnarled stumps 

Darling

David Gioncallis:

How about ! “That’s great … I’m so happy for you “ 

    Darling 

Christian Fletcher

Oh, yes, of course, blah, blah, blah

Darling

Pat, pat


No comments: