Sunday, October 07, 2007

Random Thoughts

Every day should be Sunday in the country; fresh air, singing birds, rustling tree. The sun shinning just so in the blue sky.

Cindy Gambino can't stop loving her ex-husband who killed her three children. It is just the stupid leading the stupid, really. Those boys are probably better off.

A chemical that when dropped on enemy soldiers makes the men sexually irresistible to each other? Presumably, it would work on any straight boy? Every gay boy's fantasy. I wonder if you could spike a straight boy's drink at a club?

It brings a whole new meaning to date rape drugs, hey?

Shane gets back from Byron today.

I found a new pot dealer, Shane will be pleased... or not? We decided to do the whole non-smoking pot thing while Guido is in parts unknown. Oh well?

I've got to go and find myself a man. I haven't had sex since the last time with Manny. I believe that was in July, some time. Bloody hell, how time flies. My (city) boyfriend position is wide open. Any applicants considered. 


No comments: