Saturday, October 06, 2007

Family Saturday

I'm smoking like a chimney. Fuck it! How did that happen? I had been so good. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I'm off to my mum's for lunch with her and my sister and my two nieces. It's a lovely day, too nice for family duty. I'm running late, of course. I haven't even had a shower, as yet. Bad Chris.

I love them dearly, but it just seems like a duty some days, like it does today.

I've been in a strange mood lately, not knowing what I want to do with my life. That's not even the big picture, the future and all that, I don't know what I want to do on a daily basis. Go out, stay home? Go to the country, stay in the city? That sort of stuff. Whenever I decide the alternative seems instantly more appealing. What's that about?

As much as I hate to admit it, I think it's time to find a new man in my life. Of course, that means I must leave the house and put in all that effort. The Internet, I hear you say? I find I procrastinate on the Internet and never meet up with anybody. I've found, historically, that I'm much better going out and pressing the flesh, so to speak, which means an endless round of sex clubs and bars to find him.

I guess, I should just relax and go and enjoy my family. They are the unconditional love providers, after all. Hey?

 

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

i say go press some fruit. its much more therapeutic than shopping online.

FletcherBeaver said...

Some nice fruit to press would be great.

Bold oy! said...

Bad Chris…… I feel with you.

Maybe you should go for something 100%?

or just accept that life is out of control?

or look forward to old age when it's enough to sit in the sun.

Be loved!