Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Lazy, fat Tuesday

Smoked today, don’t know why, as it really wasn't over bearing. I haven’t got my mental processes charged, clearly. Didn't smoke until lunch time, though, so that must count for something.

18.45 and two joints down.

Shane's gone swimming - I should have so gone with him.

David's gone teaching - I so should take a yoga class.

I should be doing something. In the past, when I have got bored with one particular exercise, I have found another, relatively easily. I swapped from running to, aerobics to cycling, broke that up with a few years of gym. Then I did walking, at a push, swimming, which I've done with Shane. Now when I think about any one of them... bored, bored, bored.

I should go and symbolically buy a new pair of runners and force myself to go walking. That's the easiest one of all to do. Look at the world. Fresh air. Out of the house and away from my computer. I should be able to manage that, you would think?


No comments: