Thursday, October 04, 2007

Patrick

I may have met a boy named Patrick. Hmm, Patrick? I've never been with a Patrick before. It's as good a name as any. It can never be shortened to Pat. That's terrible. But, Patrick is good. We'll see.

And a dedicated bottom. Manny and I were, essentially, two tops who struggle for supremacy over each other. Which lead to some great sex, don't you worry. But we had to make it work. Even if Manny, oh, all right, me too, did it passive aggressively, at times.

And negative.

The one thing a negative, positive couple can't do.

Manny was positive.

Ultimately - required tests all completed, of course, boys and girls - I want a bottom boy I can bare back.

I should be fucking Luke. I've been flirting with him lately. People still refer to him as my boyfriend. He and Mark still do.

The beautiful drunk greek girl was telling Luke he was hot and that she wanted to sleep with him. Don't you think he's hot?

I rubbed Luke's handsome face and looked into his eyes, and said, Yes he is hot. Very hot.

Luke blushed.

Are you sure he's even gay, said Gina.

I smiled at Luke, Very sure.

David says I should have a wish list. Patrick is as good a name to start with as any.

I'll keep you posted. 


No comments: