Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Sickie

I felt like a joint and felt like not being at work, so I pulled a migraine and went home, around lunch time. I just suddenly felt antsy at the thought of sitting there all afternoon. I didn't even try for any pretence. I've got a head ache, I'm going home.

David and I had a laugh about it. "To tell you the truth, I felt like pot and not work." I tried to call Shane, as David was threatening to tell him that I'd skipped school for a joint, but David called first and got a rather dour Shane saying, "I’m in a meeting, is it important?" on the other end, which, somehow, seemed funnier than David telling him anything. David & I both broke up laughing.

"What the hell was with you too?" said Shane when he got home.

I had a little nap for the afternoon.


No comments: