Saturday, July 05, 2008

That Beautiful Greek Boy

Manny's birthday, today.

Should I call him?

Should I?

Someone I once loved. Still love. (You've got to say those things) Went out with for 4 years. His big heart. His eyes just for me. His soft lips. That blush to his face when he was turned on. His sexy nipples, the direct way to his complete attention. His beautiful soul.

But what did we talk about? His gym, his health issues, his phobias, his money problems.

I miss him physically; holding him, hugging him, sitting on the couch with him, resting my head on his shoulder, holding him in front of me with my arms around him.

I guess, I got back what I gave him, no commitment. A fuck buddy who morphed. We could have renegotiated, but, I just could never see it.

Sweetest boy I ever met, though.

I don't think I'll call.


1 comment:

Bold oy! said...

Lucky boy, to have had such love!

Nothing is perfect more than a few moments. Your words reminded me of some such moments and I feel blessed.
Thank you!