Friday, July 18, 2008

Delirious

I have no idea what changes are within, said Rachel. The external is just a prompt. Window dressing. Change your job, change your car, change your mind. Do you feel changed yet, at your end?

After changes it all becomes much clearer. But, I guess, that is always the case, huh? Clearer and dearer and down right amazing, too, I said. Changes make changing everything easy and everything brighter and everything cleaner and everything nicer, and greener, and peachier and lemoner and iceier-clean, don't you think? Don't you reckon? Don't you just have to say yes? Yes, is the word. Yes, it is. Indeedie do. Much more alive at the zoo. Much happier and much more lively and much more impressive, with your face in a sieve. But no use in straining, no use in complaining, no use in looking down, like squint-eye lepers do. Upward and outward and changed, as you can see.

Is that the lyrics to a song? Otherwise I might start to worry you've lost your mind, but I did laugh at the thought of trying to sieve my face, ha ha ha ha ha, said Rachel. What's for lunch?? Can't decide myself. Might have prawn Spaghetinin with extra chilli & lemon... I need a night of good sex...tired as I am, its always invigorating, comforting & comfy... unless its with my husband, of course...

No, not lyrics. Maybe I'm just delirious. Can you see faces pushed through colanders coming out in cubes, I said. For lunch? I had tuna pasta and a chick pea salad. Oh yes, and a few (cold) roast potatoes, just for my waist. I think I need a night of rumpy pumpy and not with my husband either. I made vague promises about seeing Jill's renovations, but I might blow her of for a boy I can... um... well... do the same thing to.

Blow him off for me too, said Rach.


No comments: