Sunday, October 19, 2008

Casual Fuck










David left for Sircuit to play with the bears.

SMS. 00.13. Guess what, I got to Brunswick I realised it was not right. My friend’s place is at Fitzroy. Went for joy ride! But just had talks with the cabbie didn’t shag him πŸ˜€ – Mitchel
SMS. 00.19. You’re just around the corner then. And you didn’t shag the taxi driver. Nice night for a drive, at least. Is there even a George Street in Brunswick? – christian
SMS. 00.25. There u go, fortunately there is a George Street at Brunswick. Taxi guy was a student from Swinburne Uni from Pakistan. πŸ˜€ – Mitchel
SMS. 00.29. I went to Swinburne, as long as you’re not talking about one in Pakistan. What’s your birthday? – christian
SMS. 00.36. U trying to find out my star? Libra here. 2809. There is no sausage specials for a trip to Swinburne. He’s from northern part of Pakistan. Hmmm... – Mitchel
SMS. 00.45. Yes, star sign. It’s David’s influence, clearly I have lived with him for too long. 

Suffice to say that the best people are born in Sept. The boys from Swinburne would disagree about the sausage specials – christian

SMS. 01.06. A sausage special... you’re funny – christian
SMS. 01.43. U r born in Sept, sausage special? πŸ˜€ – Mitchel

David arrived back from Sircuit, to find me asleep on the couch. David got his friend Tom’s cards and we did card readings and smoked the last of Shane’s pot. I hope he’s got more.

SMS. 01.51. Yes, I’m born in Sept. Sausage special sounded good. Is it all you can eat? – christian
SMS. 02.31. Coincident my ex is also 1409. U r not a Libran. πŸ˜€ better not cos u end up weighing nonstop!  – Mitchel
SMS. 02.36. Librans & their scales, my ex is a Libran, you’re not telling me anything, buddy – christian
SMS. 02.54. Hee hee. Telling u what? What r u thinking? – Mitchel

David and I had finished our cards readings. I turned to David and said, I’m thinking about going to bed, that’s what I’m thinking.

SMS. 03.05. I’ve never met a Libran I didn’t like – christian
SMS. 03.24. They can get pretty indecisive πŸ˜€ how many Librans have you met? πŸ˜€ – Mitchel
SMS. 03.21. Librans are cute & sexy – christian
SMS. 03.29. Wonder what hot sausage up so late? Hey, let’s do lunch one of the days. See how my schedule works out. Did u know it took me a while to decide 2come back to Melb? – Mitchel
SMS. 03.35. I reckon your hot sausage would be up so late? – christian
SMS. 03.38. Hot sausage is asleep now. Is hot David keeping you up? πŸ˜€ – Mitchel

Oh, I see. Suddenly, he became all the negative aspects of a Libran. Have I been that stupid all the way along? Have I been an idiot here? Hurt a Virgo’s feelings and he’ll never forgive you. Well, not so much that he won’t forgive you, as he won’t allow you into that position again to hurt his feelings.

SMS. 03.41. He was. We were doing card readings. But now I’m in bed – christian

I switched off the light, rolled over and went to sleep. I knew I didn’t have any more answers to give... that I wanted to give.

SMS. 09.11. What card readings?? Hmmm... – Mitchel

Oh, awake at 9.30, clearly I smoked too much last night. Cough, cough, hoock, hoock!
Typing up my sms’. Playing on the internet. Writing journals. A lazy Sunday, to be sure.

David saw Leon Leonidis at the bear boofka party at Sircuit, who said he was too embarrassed to tell me he didn’t know me. 

Oh, whatever! What is there to be embarrassed about?

David is complaining about the effect of all the pot we smoked last night. “If I ever ask for pot again... kill me.” Lethargic. Unmotivated. Complaining about Bachti flow, wanting to cancel it. Wanting to crawl back into bed to read a book.

Amateur, I think. 

SMS. 14.20. Wakie wakie possum! Just had lunch with my friend n he’s doing some shopping now. Have a great day! – Mitchel
SMS. 14.27. I’m farting around, it’s a lazy Sunday, but the sun is shining... you have a great day too – christian
SMS. 14.30. Yup SUN means sleep until noon. Continue farting. Hope David & Shane are affected by the smell πŸ˜€ – Mitchel
SMS. 14.33. Are affected? That’s a little mean, isn’t it? Although, of course, mine smell like roses – christian
SMS. 14.34. Ha ha lol. Yet to know. Shall find out about the rose πŸ˜€ – Mitchel
SMS. 14.39. It’s always good to have a goal – christian
SMS. 16.45. Still farting around in the house? πŸ˜€ – Mitchel
SMS. 16.47. Yeah, sure am. Time for a little something to eat. Hows your day? – christian
SMS. 16.50. At the rate u r farting, u do need a bite. I agree wit u we all need a goal? What’s yours? I will need to check out someone’s rose bud πŸ˜€  just got back from the city – Mitchel
SMS. 17.02. My goal is to meet a nice boy & live happily ever after. Noses & tongues make rose buds bloom beautifully – christian

Dinner was ready. We watched Idol. 

SMS. 22.19. Retiring for the day. How was your day? What type of boy you after? πŸ˜€ – Mitchel
SMS. 22.21. What sort of cards u guys were playing last nite? I am curious – Mitchel

I played Yoville, Facebook, for quite a few hours. I didn’t see the messages from Mitchel until I was going to bed.

SMS. 23.58. They were the tarot of angels & demons – christian
SMS. 23.59. A boy who makes me laugh & think – christian



No comments: