Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday At Home





Up at 8am. There was a message and a missed call from Mitchel. Decided to slow the whole Mitchel thing down considerably. I feel like I have said too much too soon... stupid, really. I found it was doing my head, a little. So, I’m now slowing it down to a friendship pace... it can develop from there into anything. But let’s walk before we run.

Came down and switch my computer on, you can be sure. Not smoking cigarettes, I have to stop. I can feel that cigarettes are killing me. And you just got to stop, once that realisation is made.

I cleaned up the back bench in the kitchen. Suddenly, it just looked like a tip.

Smoked the mull from the mull bowl.

When back to bed for a pull. Amateur Straight Boys, got to luv ‘em. (I don't think I am the only gay boy who fantasises about straight boys fucking each other)

SMS. 10.06. Go for the job you really wanted... you’ll be working for a long time yet – christian

Decided to answer Mitchel around 10am. As soon as I’d done it, I wished I’d waited till 12. It is Saturday, after all.

Was smoking my ill gotten pot, on my balcony, when I thought, I should go finish cleaning the kitchen, I’ve already done half of it, after all. Maximum house points would be too easy.

I cleaned everything, once I got going.

Shane said, He’d never seen me like this – which I strenuously refute – just before he ate cereal and went for a massage.

SMS. 11.00. Did u wake up in someone else’s bed, ha, ha lol. It took you all nite to reply. Hmmmm naughty – Mitchel

Does the use of “naughty” by Mitchel in his email confirm my feelings of too fast, too soon? I decided to wait for an hour before I reply. I wrote my reply straight away and saved it as a draft. I’ve been back and edited it twice, so far. It takes a lot of rewrites to be spontaneous and clever.

It’s kind of endearing, really. What I’m looking for.

Such is the dichotomy. 

I’ve got to type up all my sms’ before I run out of memory at an inconvenient time. I smoke another joint on my balcony, the last of the small bud I pinched off Shane at 8am. Bad Christian, I know! But that was it and now I’m never going to smoke anything ever again!

Back down to type my sms. It’s 11.30.

Spoke to David he was heading off to meditation. I asked him how it went with the girlie one. His reply was, ‘how dare you’.

SMS. 12.05. I went to bed early with a migraine (which was the only thumping I got 😀) and slept for 12 hours. And now I’m back in bed. Gotta luv Saturdays – christian

Went back to bed and watched Sex in the City. Decided it was time I went and had a haircut. Grrr! Midday Saturday. I’ll probably have to sit and wait for ages. So, I bought a pork roll on the way. Luke called as I was marching down Smith Street munching on the pork roll. I was chatting to Luke as I entered an empty hair dressers, not even the cutter himself.

SMS. 12.48. Rest well. U be fine. Don’t worry about meeting tonight if u unwell although would like to cu – Mitchel

Sam appeared shortly and as I was straight up, I had to say goodbye to Luke.

SMS. 13.58. I just love Helen Terry – Julien

SMS. 14.22. I’m fine. I quit smoking, although don’t hold me to it Cleaned the house. Had a haircut. Now I’m watching Sex in the City. Some buddies are dropping in soon, for a few hours. I’m still up to go drinking – christian

Went back to Sex in the City. Got bored with that before the end. Mark and Luke arrived. We headed down Smith Street for lunch. Got silicone so Mark could fix the bathroom sink and then went to Cocos. I smoked some of Mark and Luke’s cigarettes.

Mark came back and fixed the sink. Luke and I chatted downstairs.

SMS. 16.13. Havin dinner at fren’s place. Will check wit them where2 for drinks. Let us know when venue is finalised. 😀 have a rest 😀😀😀😀 more smiles for u – Mitchel

Shane came down from his bedroom, telling us that he got so relaxed at his massage, his masseur ended up fisting him. David is, apparently, not to be told. (not completely sure why?) My lips are sealed.

We smoked pot.

Mark and Luke headed off to babysit Jay.

Shane went back to bed.


Shane, & I smoked pot, David & Shane drank vodka, we all took valium and ate all the leftovers. 

We watched Sex in the City. We watched all the disks. 

SMS. 22.10. Hey sweetie. I got quite tipsy don’t think I can come out for further drinks. I am bad drinker. I just had a few glasses over dinner 😀 so sorry about this – Mitchel

SMS. 22.14. You cheap drunk. Sweet dreams sloshed sausage – christian

Then we watched the Gruen Transfer. We smoked more pot, and drank more vodka.

At one stage there was talk of going to The Laird.


No comments: