Friday, February 27, 2009

It's amazing what the thought of a D series Citroen, a few posts ago, has lead to. It sent me off on an all consuming car craze, yesterday. But, I am a car nut, always have been since I was a little boy, so, maybe, it is to be expected. Don't know why, I was born with the car gene and the gay gene and, I guess, the writing gene. I'll see how many other beautiful cars I can come up with before I get tired of it and head back to photos of semi naked men. Sometimes, I just have to do photos that just aren't so gay, if you know what I mean.

Bristol 402

Some where I've got some cartoon sketches of me that were done by a very talented artist I used to work with. I'll see if I can dig them out and scan them too.
Now, where would I have put them?
And for anybody who is the slightest bit interested, the blue convertible is a very rare Bristol 402.
Below, is a red Bristol 401 sedan. In my opinion probably the most beautiful rear design on any car ever. Preferably, minus the GB initials for purity of design, but I couldn't find a rear photo without them.
Below that is a black Corvette Stingray.

No comments: