Friday, February 06, 2009

Hit the Road... Fatty

Second day of quitting smoking. Am I ever going to do this? I kept my cool all day. David didn't even notice. He usually tells me he is scared and flees the house because I become aggressive. Not today, like a lamb.

Went to the pool. Perved on the boys. There were a couple of wog boys I just wanted to lick. I had to physically grab my chin and turn my head back to my writing draft many times.

Black, furry, muscular legs in black shorts... bulging out to here. Tight little arses as they passed by.


Second day of riding my bike. Got to get onto those pesky 5 extra kilos, especially if I'm going to Mardi Gras. Shane's keen. David's getting into the idea. Me, I'm not so sure. Same old tired everything, no doubt. For a group of people who are supposed to be on the cutting edge of creativity, not much has changed, or has been innovative, in the past 10, or so, years. Dykes on bikes, deathly dull drag queens who still lip sync. Don't tell me, midnight, 3am, 6am, 10am shows, marching boys and a sense of never-done-this-before from the baby poofs. Ug!


I went to buy new bathers, this week, and I had to buy a size 34. What? No! I've gone from size 30 to size 32, over the years. But never a size 34. I CAN'T BE A SIZE 34!

"Miss? Miss? Are these sizing's a little on the small size?"

"I would have thought the opposite, if any thing," said the waif shop assistant.

I'd forgotten how much of a perve the pool change room can be. Usually, I don't head in there, I don't usually get changed at the pool, but I had to put on my new bathers. Naked men every where.

So, I'm back on my bike. Speaking of which, gotta go.

Bike ride

Go see my mum.

Finish my short story.

Dinner with Kane.

 

No comments: