Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whoosh!

I just fell down the stairs, first thing I did. I'd just got out of bed. I was still asleep, rubbing my head. I was gazing out the window, at the top of the stairs, to see what kind of day it was going to be and whoosh! Out went my right foot and down I went. I hadn't even woken up. I felt my shoulder get a chiropractic correction, click, click, click, as it hit the top step. And now it hurts. I don't think I can type? Bloody hell!

Good morning world!

It must be time for a joint. Strictly for the pain, you understand.


I've joined a serious writer's group, with serious, intend to be published, women. Now I'm nervous. What have I done? I'll have to lift my game. I guess that was the point? First meeting is immanent. Shit! I'd better write something.


No comments: