Saturday, February 07, 2009

Trying to Get into Shape

My fucken bike had a flat tyre, yesterday. This happened last year when I was trying to get into the routine of riding, I think I had three. I went out to my bike, all ready to go. I done it, two days in a row, I've built a routine on less. I was pissed off. The neighbours got a mouthful.

So, I went for an hours walk instead. I wonder if I should just stick to walking?

I could have walked the bike to the repair shop on my way, but, of course, I didn't think of that until I got home. Idiot!

I said no to Mardi Gras. I know I haven't been for a while, but I just didn't fancy being at the party on my own, off my chops, suddenly it didn't feel that appealing. I've always been to Mardi Gras with a boyfriend. If I go with Shane, he'll be off hunting men to shag not to be seen again until Sunday some time. I know, I know, I shouldn't be such a baby.

I'm off to the country, record temperatures with standing, for a couple of days. I'll have to get as many visits in as I can before the place sells.

Kane didn't call, re dinner, so I didn't call him. 


1 comment:

Gabriel said...

that's what everyone comes to mardi gras for. to get lost in a crowd and to find new boyfriends. even if they only last for a day. or less.