Monday, January 25, 2010

Fat Bottomed Boys

I've just been for another bike ride around the Yarra. Day 2. I'm going again tomorrow, if my arse can stand it, sitting down on the seat. It can be a bit sensative when you first go into training. Ha, ha, listen to me, training. No, it is, gotta think positively. I'm going to get fit again. What did my exgirlfriend used to say, You are all sinewy. I was never really sure what that meant, but it sounded lean. Let's see if I can get her to repeat that, especially now her husband Steve is going to fat. Ha, ha, the best man wins... will win.

The bike path was full of fat arsed boys in checked shorts, today. Don't know why?


Oh won't you take me home tonight?

Oh down beside your red firelight,

Oh and you give it all you got

Fat bottomed boys you make the rockin' world go round

Fat bottomed boys you make the rockin' world go round


Just wandering along... no hurry, looking for the next buffet, no doubt... no surprise to me how they ended up beefy butted boys.

You know there is a point when they begin to look like they have girl's bums, when the waistband gets real tight and the hips spread outwards and they get that Jupiter 2 shaped look.

My mate Fergus used to love them with big bums. "Something to hang onto," Fergus used to say. "All that flesh."

Another mate of mine used to say straight boys had fat bums. I was never too sure about that one. I guessed it was because they didn't exercise them quite like gay boys do.

Tom used to say that Melbourne boys had chunky arses. I was never convinced about that one either. Tom said that Sydney boys generally had smaller arses. Maybe it's the cooler climate?

I'm lucky, my arse doesn't get fat. I put all my weight on in the stomach. Ah, er, um, I guess that's lucky.

 

1 comment:

Pandora Behr said...

Yep, you're lucky. I watch those aforesaid cyclist on my weekly run down the Yarra trail to work...

Glad to see you've kept this up.
P