Thursday, July 02, 2015

Terminally ill Martin Clunes.

We've got a new guy in our office who looks just like Martin Clunes, if Martin Clunes was terminally ill. It makes me chuckle whenever I see him, not because he is sick, as he isn't sick, well, not that I know of, but because he really does look like a skinny, underfed version of Martin Clunes. He has big jug ears, almost too big for his head, receding blond hair and a big smiley mouth. 

We often develop nick names for employees, just for when we talk about them, there's dancing boy, fat frankie, cutey bum - actually, I keep that one to myself - and ponytail. You can guess what his - um, in fact, I don't even know what his real name is, now that I think about it - nick name is, Skinny Martin. Actually, he gets the full monkier, Terminally ill Martin Clunes.

No comments: