Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Katy Faust, the US Traditional Marriage Dribble Puss

Katy Faust, the US traditional marriage advocate, has no interest in children of gay people, or children of any other demographic most likely. By her own admission she had no issue with the way she was bought up until she became a born again Christian. She is just another christian using any spin she can to uphold her chosen christian views. 

What she is saying, no matter what words she chooses to use is, "I believe in God and I don't like homosexuality because the bible tells me not to like it." 

And since there are millions of chritians who read the bible who aren't homophobic, what she is really saying is, "I don't like gays because of the way I choose to read the Bible." 

So what she is really saying is, "I choose to be a bigot." 

That is the truth of what she is saying. 

I'm never really convinced why christians get any say at all. Why does the bigot get the right to speak about anti bigotry issues? It makes no sense.

No comments: