Friday, March 04, 2016

Eating Healthy

Smoked salmon, half an avocado, and the perfect boiled egg, 10 minutes from cold water, this is what my breakfast has become. And, of course, coffee, as many cups as I choose, that is what I think. That means two, in reality.

Loosing weight is hard. Loosing weight is painful. I never eat fast food (once a year, maybe). I never drink carbonated drinks. (really, hardly ever) I drink water, tea and coffee. I hardly ever drink alcohol, socially sometimes. Apparently, I eat too much good food. Grrrr. I eat too much rice, which turns to sugar in your system. Like wise, too much pasta. I cook my own cakes, but I am guessing that is a no no too. No fruit juice, which I drink occasionally. It is better to eat an orange than drink orange juice. Sad Face.


No comments: