Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tony Abbott Is A Recurring Nightmare That Just Won't Stop

Tony Abbott is a recurring nightmare that just won't stop. The depth and breath of his delusion is gobsmacking, as he carries on acting like the Prime Minister, as though last September didn't happen.

Tony Abbott claimed that the Turnbull government "is seeking election fundamentally on the record of the Abbott government." 

Malcolm Turnbull, naturally, had to respond. 

"There are many policies that have been announced and many initiatives that have been undertaken that were either not policies or not being pursued by Mr Abbott."

I saw the interview with Abbott last night. Who else saw this? Whose mouth dropped open like mine did? I had no words...

Tony, Tony, Tony, get over it. Build a bridge, buddy. You lost. Have some fucking dignity.

I said I didn't have any words, but actually I do... fuck off Tony. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you back, except you. Go eat some worms.

and... if there was a god, the next time Tony Abbott says, "We stopped the boats," his head would explode and his blood and brain matter would splatter all over the nearest wall. 

I thought we'd heard the last of this utter dickhead saying he stopped the boats, I can't believe how stressed I felt hearing him saying it yet again. I really thought that broken record was behind us.

You know something, I'm going to say it, I think that the Liberal Government will lose the next election, due to them being totally dysfunctional and seemingly incapable of governing, not to mention more negative press than positive, not to mention the evil shadow of Grim Reaper Abbott, and they will become the first one term government since the second world war.

Then we get more three word slogans, Continuity and Change, which just goes to prove how much of an amateur hour it really is, when it is shown that that particular three word slogan was used first by a satirical TV show. Really? Now we're connecting the Liberal party with a real life joke? (And I am not talking about Lie-about-whatever-it-takes-to-get-into-power Tony Abbott) Who is piloting the Good Ship Piss-Their-First-Term-Away now that Stupid Big Ears and I-must-be-obeyed-Lurch have been given the heave ho?

No comments: