Monday, May 07, 2018

I Was Going To...

Sam is sick and home from work.

“Oh, honey, that is no good.”

I was going to curl up on the couch with In Cold Blood, but Sam being home sick stopped that.

“Oh, you are staying home.” I slid my novel back onto the coffee table.

We watched Lost In Space on Netflix.

Don West was one of those guys who sparked my interest in men as a child. You know, back in the day when I was too young to really know what those feelings were all about, but those feelings were there, being born gay like all gay people are. I can still feel those yearnings to this day.

Don’t you love those right-wing commentators, usually, always, hamstrung by Christian belief, or some other childhood trauma, who claim being gay is a choice, when they have no idea what they are talking about. That would make me laugh, if it wasn’t so serious, denying us our life experiences.

Don West in the new Lost In Space does not disappoint. I’d… well, you can guess what I’d offer to do for him.

No comments: