Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Uploading DVD in Between Doing Work

I'm still uploading DVD's to my new hard drive, as I said I will probably be up loading DVDs until next year. All my old black & white movies. 

Bette Davis is first, then Katherine Hepburn, then Elizabeth Taylor, how gay is that for a sentence? All my old B&W movies, I have collected quite a few when I stop and take a look at them. Mostly I have rummaged through sale bins to find them, but then there is that DVD shop at the top of Bourke Street from where the rest have come.

Then it will be Paul Newman and the rest of the guys.

Then it will be my Australian collection.

Then it will be all my more modern movies.

Sam was doing it to start with, but I have now taken over. (Because waiting for him was boring) I thought I was doing well, but Sam said I hadn't done one part of the process. 

"Funny how you expect me to know stuff even when I haven't been shown even once," I said.

"You are a smart guy," said Sam. "It is all just folders and files, like any other computer application. You should know what you are doing."

He is the IT guy, of course.

And he has installed an app that makes the hard drive appear on the TV just like Netflix, or Amazon, which is pretty cool.

No comments: