Saturday, September 19, 2020

What Your Brother Did?

You don’t like it that I got into your brother’s pants, we’ll he seemed to like it and that is, pretty much, all that counts.

What? You don’t like it that I’m saying your brother is gay? I’m not saying your brother is gay.

What am I saying then? He certainly knows how he likes his cock sucked.

No. That’s not saying he’s gay. It is just saying he sure does like having his dick slobbered on.

By a guy? Yes, by a guy.

No. That’s not saying he’s gay. It’s just saying…

Why? Because he’s only gay if he says he’s gay. He never said he was gay.

Well, that’s why we don’t call that gay stuff. We call it men who have sex with men.

No, that isn’t necessarily the same thing. It depends how your brother identifies.

I’m sure he has had girlfriends, he is very handsome.

No, sex with men doesn’t make him gay.

How come? Because it might just be sex and nothing more.

So, why doesn’t he have sex with girls? Didn’t you say he has girlfriends?

So, if he has girlfriends, chances are he has sex with them.

So, why does he have sex with guys? Because he can.

Why doesn’t that make sense. Guys are very accommodating with each other. You know, they are all built the same way. 

Yes, and your brother. He’s got a really nice…

Okay, you can take your fingers out of your ears, I was just saying.

I don’t know if he is gay, why don’t you ask him.

Yes, yes he did do gay stuff, lots of gay stuff. And he was good at it

I’d say he enjoyed it, he… um… certainly made a mess of himself.

Too much information? Well, you did ask.


No comments: